The Looney Tunes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The looniest forum around! Come and talk about many subjects revolving over the Warner Brothers cartoons!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Looney Tunes Forum! The looneyist forum around!
Due to too much stress on me, I'm taking a break from the forums. Sorry for any inconvience. Feel free to continue using the forums while I'm gone! All "bad" terms with the LT Wiki have now been resolved. --CNF1

Glad to be here, too...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrubbz

Bugs Bunny Bucks : 24

Glad to be here, too... Empty
PostSubject: Glad to be here, too...   Glad to be here, too... Icon_minitime2012-02-26, 13:26

I am excited to be here - I have lurked in several other forums (especially the Termite Terrace Trading Post), but this is my first time joining (so be gentle Very Happy ). I love Looney Tunes, especially ones from the 1950's, and I even like (emphasize LIKE, not LOVE) the new The Looney Tunes Show on CN. Marvin the Martian is my favorite character and my favorite "series" is Ralph and Sam.
Back to top Go down
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
Admin
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Bugs Bunny Bucks : 147

Glad to be here, too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad to be here, too...   Glad to be here, too... Icon_minitime2012-02-26, 15:40

Glad you here too, Shrubbz! Very Happy Welcome to The Looney Tunes Forum! Hope you enjoy yourself here! Very Happy Bugs Bunny Bugs Bunny Daffy Duck Porky Pig
Back to top Go down
https://bugsbunny.forumotion.com

Glad to be here, too...
Page 1 of 1