The Looney Tunes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The looniest forum around! Come and talk about many subjects revolving over the Warner Brothers cartoons!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Looney Tunes Forum! The looneyist forum around!
Due to too much stress on me, I'm taking a break from the forums. Sorry for any inconvience. Feel free to continue using the forums while I'm gone! All "bad" terms with the LT Wiki have now been resolved. --CNF1

Glad To Be Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Delbert

Bugs Bunny Bucks : 4

Glad To Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Glad To Be Here   Glad To Be Here Icon_minitime2012-02-25, 20:43

Hi folks!!!
I look forward to talking everything Looney Tunes. This will add on to a LONG list of websites dedicated to what I think may be the greatest cartoon in the world. So Cartoon Network if you're reading this, look at the mass media websites for Looney Tunes compared to some of your other shows. That's why you can't treat them as just an old kiddie show. Anyways, I hope this will grow and expand. Hey, I got an idea; why not start back up The Merry Go Round Breakdown? Just a suggestion. Happy posting everyone. Bugs Bunny Bugs Bunny Daffy Duck
Back to top Go down
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
Admin
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Bugs Bunny Bucks : 147

Glad To Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad To Be Here   Glad To Be Here Icon_minitime2012-02-25, 23:33

Hi, King Delbert! Glad your here too! I also am really hoping this forum grows too. Very Happy BTW, if you have any suggestions, i'll be making a forum for thst soon. So, make yourself welcome and welcome to The Looney Tunes Forum! Very Happy (BTW this is LTF form IAD incase you didn't know that already)

EDIT: About your question on The Merrie Go Round Breakdown, I would love too, but I would need to ask Jon Cooke for permission.
Back to top Go down
https://bugsbunny.forumotion.com
King Delbert

Bugs Bunny Bucks : 4

Glad To Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad To Be Here   Glad To Be Here Icon_minitime2012-02-27, 01:09

And by judging the way it is set up (Bugs Bunny bucks and such), this promises to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glad To Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad To Be Here   Glad To Be Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad To Be Here
Page 1 of 1