The Looney Tunes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The looniest forum around! Come and talk about many subjects revolving over the Warner Brothers cartoons!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Looney Tunes Forum! The looneyist forum around!
Due to too much stress on me, I'm taking a break from the forums. Sorry for any inconvience. Feel free to continue using the forums while I'm gone! All "bad" terms with the LT Wiki have now been resolved. --CNF1

What is the name of this Looney Tunes cartoon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrubbz

Bugs Bunny Bucks : 24

What is the name of this Looney Tunes cartoon? Empty
PostSubject: What is the name of this Looney Tunes cartoon?   What is the name of this Looney Tunes cartoon? Icon_minitime2012-02-26, 13:47

I am trying to find the name of a cartoon with Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam . Yosemite Sam builds a house over top of Bugs Bunny rabbit hole (I think it's set somewhere out west). They somehow get to court over it and the judge says that they have to share the property. Of course, Yosemite Sam spends the rest of the cartoon trying to do Bugs Bunny in.

I haven't seen it in a long time, so I hope I'm not imagining it. Thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
Admin
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Bugs Bunny Bucks : 147

What is the name of this Looney Tunes cartoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the name of this Looney Tunes cartoon?   What is the name of this Looney Tunes cartoon? Icon_minitime2012-02-26, 15:46

The cartoon I believe you are looking for is called The Fair-Haired Hare. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bugsbunny.forumotion.com

What is the name of this Looney Tunes cartoon?
Page 1 of 1