The Looney Tunes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The looniest forum around! Come and talk about many subjects revolving over the Warner Brothers cartoons!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Looney Tunes Forum! The looneyist forum around!
Due to too much stress on me, I'm taking a break from the forums. Sorry for any inconvience. Feel free to continue using the forums while I'm gone! All "bad" terms with the LT Wiki have now been resolved. --CNF1

Bugs Bunny Bucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
Admin
ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Bugs Bunny Bucks : 147

Bugs Bunny Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Bugs Bunny Bucks   Bugs Bunny Bucks Icon_minitime2012-02-23, 20:58

Bugs Bunny Bucks Wbstorecert

Hi. As you guys may know, when you registered, you found something next to your post count called Bugs Bunny Bucks. I'm here to explain what it is. It is a sort of rewards system to reward you when you post or make profile messages. In the coming months, you will be able to reedem your "bucks" to get something cool! It will either be something relating to the forums of Looney Tunes in general. So without further ado, here's how many "bucks" you earn if you do the following activites:

New Topic: 6
Profile Message: 1
Adding a New Friend: 1

So, hope you guys enjoy this! Very Happy You may now return to your experience on the forums! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bugsbunny.forumotion.com

Bugs Bunny Bucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Looney Tunes Forum :: Announcing :: Annoucements-
Jump to: