The Looney Tunes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The looniest forum around! Come and talk about many subjects revolving over the Warner Brothers cartoons!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Looney Tunes Forum! The looneyist forum around!
Due to too much stress on me, I'm taking a break from the forums. Sorry for any inconvience. Feel free to continue using the forums while I'm gone! All "bad" terms with the LT Wiki have now been resolved. --CNF1

A New LT Cartoon

Go down 

Do You Think This is Cool?
Yes
A New LT Cartoon Vote_lcap0%A New LT Cartoon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
A New LT Cartoon Vote_lcap0%A New LT Cartoon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CalzoneManiac

Bugs Bunny Bucks : 9

A New LT Cartoon Empty
PostSubject: A New LT Cartoon   A New LT Cartoon Icon_minitime2013-09-29, 00:39

I thought of a cartoon idea where Sylvester decides it's time to catch both Tweety and Speedy Gonzales . He then travels back into the 1930s after discovering that Buddy was a famous hunter, and Sylvester hires Buddy and Bosko to catch Speedy Gonzales  and Tweety. However, Foghorn Leghorn finds out of this and decides to help Tweety stop Sylvester from eating Speedy Gonzales . Meanwhile, Daffy Duck decides to team up with Elmer Fudd to find Honey, who broke up with Bosko because Cool Cat found out about Bosko owning him. Then, Yosemite Sam starts a love interest in So White, who later dumps him. Sniffles and Slowpoke Rodriguez team up with Speedy Gonzales to stop Sylvester from eating them. Meanwhile, Bugs Bunny, Pepe Le Pew, and :Road Runner:decide to form a league to help Buddy learn how to use a smartphone.

Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down

A New LT Cartoon
Page 1 of 1